Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Rainy Day Dots

This was pretty much what I had in mind back when I did my silver and purple dots. I wanted to redo it with these colors, and I intended to add more dots, but I love doing these mani's, so that just gives me an excuse to do it again!!


RainyDots4

RainyDots1

RainyDots3

RainyDots2

RainyDotsHand


2 coats Orly Mirror Mirror
1 coat Best Top Coat
Dots are done with:
OPI Fly
Orly Frisky
Essie Mint Candy Apple

I actually did not top coat the dots because I loved the kind of raised effect they had. These photos were taken like 2-3 days after I initially did the mani. I'm sure you can tell due to my lack of posting that I've been very busy lately. I hadn't gotten around to photographing them until then. And even now, it's been a while since I actually had these nails.

3 comments: